The AI Summit New York is one of the prestigious events in the AI calendar. It brings together some of the biggest names in technology, including leading academics, industry experts and investors to dissect the latest developments and discuss urgent issues facing businesses today.
If you've got a machine learning masterclass or a deep learning discovery that needs to be shared, submit your application today.
Submissions are reviewed on a rolling basis, but we advise submitting sooner rather than later!
Tips for a successful submission:
- Your submission is more likely to be accepted if you are showcasing examples of AI in action.
- All general sessions are noncommercial.
- If you are submitting on behalf of someone else, please specify the name and job title of the presenter in the overview.
- Please check the word count (200 words / 1300 characters)!
We're committed to ensuring diversity at our events and our team would be delighted to support underrepresented voices, so if you're not a seasoned speaker, please don't be put off from applying.
Please do not email the delegate booking email regarding speaker submissions, we are unable to guarantee a response.
- The AI Summit New York – address a who’s who of applied AI in the nexus of global commerce.
- AI Business Podcast – a weekly opportunity to deep dive into a topic with AI Business editor, Deborah Yao.
- The AI Summit London – share your story at the headline AI event of London Tech Week
- Applied Intelligence Live! – ideal for use cases that look at the convergence of AI and IoT.