The AI Summit New York is one of the prestigious events in the AI calendar. It brings together some of the biggest names in technology, including leading academics, industry experts and investors to dissect the latest developments and discuss urgent issues facing businesses today.
If you've got a machine learning masterclass or a deep learning discovery that needs to be shared, submit your application today.
- The AI Summit New York – address a who’s who of applied AI in the nexus of global commerce.
- AI Business Podcast – a weekly opportunity to deep dive into a topic with AI Business editor, Deborah Yao.
- The AI Summit London – share your story at the headline AI event of London Tech Week
- Applied Intelligence Live! – ideal for use cases that look at the convergence of AI and IoT.
Tips for a successful submission:
- Your submission is more likely to be accepted if you are showcasing examples of IoT, AI or quantum computing in action.
- All general sessions are noncommercial.
- If you are submitting on behalf of someone else, please specify the name and job title of the presenter in the overview.
- Please check the word count!
We're committed to ensuring diversity at our events and our team would be delighted to support underrepresented voices, so if you're not a seasoned speaker, please don't be put off from applying.