Data Observability: a must have, not a good to have
Dec 06, 2023
- Is data observability the next evolution of data quality?
- Examining the value data observability produces in providing insights into the quality and reliability of an organization’s data
- Exploring the key role which data observability plays in an organization’s DataOps’ initiative
- Can data observability allow for more efficient improvements to data sets?
- Does data observability produce a more reliable and resilient data environment?
- Analyzing how data observability can help data teams to detect and evaluate data downtime incidents in real time and take corrective actions immediately
- A consideration of integrating data observability into a broader data management program, alongside data quality management and master data management, to be successful